DURATION: 8 days / 7 nights
OPERATION: Every day (except Thursday)
CATEGORY: First Class 4* and Luxury 5*
MINIMUN: 2 passenger
DAY 1: INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT – QUITO’S AIRPORT
Arrival at Quito’s Airport on time and transfer to the hotel. Dinner not included. Accommodation in Quito.
DAY 2: QUITO CITY TOUR + EQUATOR MONUMENT
After breakfast, tour through the old town, designated World Heritage Site by the UNESCO, visiting squares and churches. Lunch. In the afternoon, visit to the Equator Monument and the Intiñan Museum. Lodging in Quito.
DAY 3: QUITO-BANOS (WATERFALLS ROUTE)
Breakfast. Departure to Baños, we will visit Pillaro town, then we will take the highway, which connects Baños to Puyo, in the Amazon jungle. On the way we will be able to admire the beauty of many waterfalls. Also we will be able to visit Agoyan, Manto de la Novia, Machay, etc. Return to Baños where we will enjoy the night volcano tour. Accommodation in Baños.
DÍA 4: BANOS-AMBATO-RIOBAMBA
After breakfast. Departure to Riobamba, on our way we will visit the city of Ambato, well know as the flowers and fruits city. When we reached Riobamba we will have a city tour. Accommodation in Riobamba
DÍA 5: RIOBAMBA-ALAUSI (DEVIL’S NOSE TRAIN RIDE)-ALAUSI-INGAPIRCA-CUENCA
Breakfast. Early in the morning, departure to Alausi, located in a small valley with the magnificent Andes peaks as background. Train ride from here to the world famous Devil’s Nose, a rocky mount where train goes down in zig-zag. Return to Alausi. Lunch box included. You’ll continue to the Inca ruins of Ingapirca, the largest archaeological complex of Ecuador. Afterwards, arrival to Cuenca, a wonderful city designated World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. Lodging in Cuenca.
DAY 6: CUENCA-GUALACEO & CHORDELEG-CUENCA
Breakfast. Departure from Cuenca to the East in order to visit the picturesque small towns of Gualaceo & Chordeleg, famous for its handicrafts, pottery, Panama-hats weaving and silversmiths. Lunch. Return to Cuenca. Free dinner. Lodging in Cuenca.
DAY 7: CUENCA-CAJAS NATIONAL PARK-GUAYAQUIL
Breakfast. Departure to Guayaquil, considered the economical capital of Ecuador. You’ll pass throughout the stunning Cajas National Park, designated by the UNESCO as World Biosphere Reserve due to its 230 lakes. Lunch. After a stop in a viewpoint, the tour will continue until Guayaquil. Dinner. Lodging in Guayaquil.
DAY 8: GUAYAQUIL-INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT
Breakfast. Transfer out to the Guayaquil’s International Airport for flying back home.
- Tourism transportation during all day
- Bilingual guide during all tour
- 2 Nights accommodation in Quito
- 1 Nights accommodation in Baños
- 1 Nights accommodation in Riobamba
- 2 Nights accommodation in Cuenca
- 1 Nights accommodation in Guayaquil
- Meals: 07 breakfast; 01 lunch (Quito); 01 box lunch (Devil´s nose – Ingapirca).
- Local Tax in Quito
- Train ticket Alusi-Devil’s nose-Alausi (Departures Tuesdays and Sundays and Holydays)
- Estación Sibambe Coffee break at Sibambe station
- Visit the Condor Pununa interpretation center)
- Colorful traditional dancing)
- Fees to places of interest
- Excursions depending of the itinerary later on detailed
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- National or International Airline Tickets
- Meals not mentioned before, drinks, goodies, tips and everything that has not been specified.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Places subject to availability at time of booking
- Rates subject to change by force majeure, without notice
- If the number of passengers varies, you will need to re tailored the fee
- Consult for extensions to Galápagos, Coast and Amazon Region
- With 4 passengers will be driver guide