ARwerks is looking for outgoing and motivated individuals to provide Augmented Reality solutions in a business to business sales environment. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently within their territory/industry, but also function as part of the ARwerks team. Familiarity with mobile technology is a plus, but not required. Sales executives will need to provide creative solutions in a fast-paced technology rich environment, to a variety of different industries while remaining up-to-date with Augmented Reality technologies.
- Promote and secure AR solutions for existing and prospective clientele through a relationship-based consultative approach
- Demonstrate AR solutions using our AReader App to existing and prospective customers and provide assistance in creating the best solutions to fit their needs
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers within assigned territory or industry and generate new business for ARwerks
- Keep up-to-date with product applications, technical services, technology development and Augmented Reality markets
- Conducts telephone, email, virtual and face to face communications and/or presentations with current and prospective clients
- Think outside-of-the-box in creating client solutions and be informed of Augmented Reality capabilities
- Research potential Augmented Reality solutions for each client based upon their specific needs
- Develop clear, creative and effective written presentations for clients
- Work with ARwerks team to create effective sources of networking and reaching prospective clients
- Coordinates sales efforts with marketing, management and development team at ARwerks
- Participate in trade shows, informational panels and conventions if applicable
- Enjoy working with technology and comfortable in a predominantly virtual office environment
- Follow ARwerks policies and procedures for requesting assistance, inviting Beta-Testers and maintaining confidentiality requirements
An ideal candidate will preferably have a degree from an accredited university and must have an interest in technology, marketing and digital interactivity. A demonstrated ability for problem-solving and the ability to determine client solutions (consultative sales approach). Our team members must be results-oriented and able to work effectively to achieve client satisfaction. Candidates will need to possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as intermediate computer skills. Knowledge and proficiencies using iPhone, iPad, Android and/or tablet smart devices are preferred.
For more information about ARwerks visit this link.
To apply for this job email: email@example.com