DESTINATION: SANTA CRUZ ISLAND, Puerto Ayora (Galápagos)
DURATION: 4 days / 3 nights
MINIMUM: 1 passenger
Day 1.- Transfer to Santa Cruz, Germans Beach
The flight from Quito or Guayaquil will arriva to Baltra, Galapagos. Once upon arrival to Baltra Island, travelers will be inspected to ensure no foreign plants or animals are introduced to the Islands and pay the National Park fee. Our guides will start helping passengers with accomodations at the Hotel, which is located in Isla Santa Cruz. (Transportation: bus – Barge – bus, shared system). Lunch. Afternoon visit to the Germans beach, one of the most famous beaches of Santa Cruz Island for its clear waters. Germans Beach is a small, quiet place to enjoy and practice swimming and diving, especially at deep water. German Beach has different landscape, vegetation, and animal life. On its shores you will find green mangroves and salt-tolerant plants. The arid zone just inside the forest is dominated by palo santo trees and Nopal. Return to hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 2.- Turtle Bay and Charles Darwin Cientific Station.
Breakfast. Hiking departure to Turtle Bay. A 45-minute walk through majestic vegetation and wonderful land birds, this path will lead us to one of the most beautiful and stunning beaches of the Galapagos and Ecuador where we wll find the large black-colored marine iguanas walking to the edge of the sand and spectacular dunes, this is a great place for surfing activities. (Mangroves and salt bush on sand). Afternoon we will visit the Cientific Station Charles Darwin, it is worldwide famous for its cauvity program for Giant Turtles. Also we can find impressive cactus forest and many land birds such as Darwin’s finches, Galapagos mockingbirds and flycatchers. After the visit to Darwin’s Station, there will be free time to explore the town of Puerto Ayora. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3.- Free Day
Da 4.- Transfer out.
After Breakfast we will be heading The Twins, volcanic formations, they are two huge holes as the result of the collapse of magma chambers, caused by the sinking of the external layers of soil. The vegetation is typical of the wet area with green forest of Scalesia. We will be able to watch finches, owls, Galapagos doves and other birds. Before sunset we will take a trip to the airport.
- Transportation to airports: Hotel Puerto Ayora – Baltra’s airport
- Full assistance at Baltra’s airport
- 3 nights accommodations in Galapagos – Santa Cruz / Puerto Ayora
- Meals: 03 breakfast
- Excursions depending of the itinerary later on detailed
- Bilingual guide during all tour
- National and International Airline. As reference Flight Tickets rate to and from Quito USD 515; and from Guayaquil USD 495
- Galapagos National Park FEES: Foreign adult USD 100, Foreign kid USD 50
- Migration Card Fee INGALA USD 20
- Meals not mentioned before, drinks, goodies, tips and everything that has not been specified.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Places subject to availability at time of booking
- Rates subject to change by force majeure, without notice
- RATES WILL APPLY TILL JUNE/2015 (HOLIDAYS EXCLUDED)
- Itinerary subject to change because of weather conditions and availability
OPTIONAL TOURS (DAY OFF):
- Navigation to: Floreana, Isabela, Seymour, Plazas, Santa Fe, and Bartolomé Islands (USD 199 P/P contact us).
- Also available: Navigation to Seymour, Plazas, Santa Fé o Bartolomé Islands at USD 78.00 P/P base on availability (additional night with navigation)